Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fun in MO

My second weekend in MO was filled with events for my friends Kristen & Adam's wedding. I had a great time getting to know Kristen's college friends, seeing old friends I haven't seen in way too long, and getting to be with Kristen and Adam, whom I adore. Congrats to you two - hope Napa is treating you well!



What is a trip to MO in the spring without seriously examining their stock of flowers?



A trip to MO isn't complete without an evening at the winery watching the sunset over Missouri river!


Columbia is filled with hot air balloons. I loved this one.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

b said...

I love that montage of all the flowers...So pretty and colorful!

jess said...

E, I just looked through several posts that I hadn't seen yet....I love all your pictures! Love the wedding shots, you did a great job and I'd love to partner with you sometime ;)

LOVE the pics of Q also...he's beautiful, his curls are awesome.

Great shots....I love the little collages you make too!

Doug said...

Thanks for showing us the Show Me State. (Yeah, I know the motto.)