Sunday, October 12, 2008

{Married}: US!!!

Our wedding was ridiculously perfect.

From beginning to end, we enjoyed every single minute. We were extremely lucky to have so many of our close friends and family come to Columbia to share this weekend with us. As we drove to our hotel after leaving the wedding we couldn't stop talking about how perfect everything was. I attached a few pictures below, but more can be found on our amazing photographers' website of the friday before the wedding, my lunch with my girls, Jake's lunch, hair time, the wedding, and the day-after shoot.

I'm in the process of designing a new "Erika Jackson" blog - so stay tuned. I have two weddings to post that I've shot since my own!




















6 comments:

Michael Chansley said...

Yea!! Congratulations! You look beautiful! I'm so glad everything came together perfectly for you!

Natalie "The Pampered Mom" said...

It looked like it was absolutly perfect!

Mama H said...

Erika! These are beautiful images. I checked out the entire blog set, and they are all sooo stunning. You really are a perty girl, you know. :) But seriously.... I'm so happy for you. And so glad you got images thatyou will cherish for the rest of your life!!!

jess said...

LOVE your pictures!!! Again, and again and again. I can't stop looking at all of them. It was a perfect day!

Doug said...

Hey! My fiancee and I go to Chipotle as well.

Oh, and congrats to you. I probably should have led with that, eh?

katy said...

ERIKA!!!! I just saw these and oh my goodness you looked GORGEOUS AMAZING! A hundred congratulations you guys!! I so wish that I could have been there to photograph you guys... what a stunning bride and groom you were!